Anthem Blue Cross Cal MediConnect works with many pharmacies in Los Angeles County. And we cover a wide range of brand-name and generic drugs.
- Need a prescription filled?
- Bring your Anthem Blue Cross Cal MediConnect card and your prescription to a network pharmacy. You can also use a network mail-order pharmacy.
- See what drugs we cover
- Download the formulary (Drug List)
Need a printed copy of the Formulary (Drug List)?
Call Member Services at 1-888-350-3447 (TTY: 711) Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. to ask us to mail you a formulary. You can order by phone whether or not you’re already a member.
If you are already a member, you can e-mail us to ask for a printed formulary. When you e-mail us, we will call you to verify your membership so we send you the right formulary.
- Don’t see your medication on the Drug List?
- You may be able to keep taking the medicine you take now for a while. Read about our transition plan here.
- Find a pharmacy in our network
- Download a copy of the Provider and Pharmacy Directory
- Don’t see your pharmacy? See your Member handbook to find out about out-of-network coverage.
- Mail-order pharmacy
As an Anthem Blue Cross Cal MediConnect Plan member, you can get prescription drugs shipped directly to your home through our network mail-order pharmacy program.
- File an appeal or grievance
Information on appeals and grievances
- How we make decisions
- Coverage determinations and exceptions
- Appointment of Representative Form
- Redetermination Request Form (PDF)
- Coverage Determination Form (PDF)
- 2018 Prior Authorization Criteria (PDF)
- Medication Therapy Management Program (MTMP)